Canon LaserBase MF5650 / MF5630 Printer Driver Download
Canon LaserBase MF5650 is an all-in-one laser printer, photo copier and different colors scanner cover. A few of the benefits of this are high-speed laser printing, copying as well as scanning unit different colors design all in one. Canon’s knowledge guarantees immediately, excellent quality as well as easy to utilize in all features.
The LASERBASE MP5630 is very easy to configure as well as put. All you require is a solitary power cable and also straightforward software application installation and also you’re in business. Additionally, the clear control panel makes procedure simpler. Simply replace the cartridge practical all-in-one, consisting of skin toner as well as all essential parts, as well as your LASERBASE fresh. No mess, no difficulty – exactly an impression of constant top quality outcome whenever you need. Toner saver mode to conserve costs further, while still offering brand-new printing as well as duplicating.
50-page Automatic Paper Feeder copies large files in one go, for speed and effectiveness to conserve time. A paper ability of 250 sheets that offers continuous productivity as the paper needs to fill up regularly. Much more USB 2.0 High-Speed interface allows huge amounts of data to be transferred rapidly in between your LASERBASE and also COMPUTER, so high-resolution photos could be scanned in a short time period. It is not anticipated of published or copied at a speed of 18 pages each minute papers. Many thanks to Canon’s SURF innovation, the ink-jet printer has virtually no warm-up time, providing you with immediate prints.
Canon LaserBase MF5650 / MF5630 benefits:
- Color CCD scanner: up to “1200×2400”, dpi 48/24-bit color depth
- Laser all-in-one printer, color scanner, namely, copiers
- 18 ppm/CPM speed, up to “1200×600” the dpi (enhanced)
- Interface Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Up to 50 page Automatic Document Feeder
- paper up to 250-sheet cassette
- All-in-One cartridge.
Canon LaserBase MF5650 / MF5630 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / 2000
Canon LaserBase MF5650 / MF5630 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon LaserBase MF5650 / MF5630 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon LaserBase MF5650 / MF5630 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon LaserBase MF5650 / MF5630 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon LaserBase MF5650 / MF5630 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon LaserBase MF5650 / MF5630 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon LaserBase MF5650 / MF5630 Driver
To uninstall the Canon LaserBase MF5650 / MF5630 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon LaserBase MF5650 / MF5630 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon LaserBase MF5650 / MF5630, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon LaserBase MF5650 / MF5630. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
Canon LaserBase MF5650 / MF5630 Driver & Software Downloads
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon LaserBase MF5650 / MF5630, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon LaserBase MF5650 / MF5630, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
|LaserBase MF5650/MF5630 MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear) For [Windows 32bit] 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000||V3.00||19 MB||Download|
|MF Drivers For [Windows 32bit] 2000/7/Vista/XP||V3.00||19 MB||Download|
|Tool Box For [Windows 32bit] 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP||184.108.40.206.mf18||9.5 MB||Download|
|Tool Box For Windows 2000 (32-bit)||220.127.116.11.mf12||6.1 MB||Download|
|NetSpot Device Installer for Windows (32-bit) 2008/2000/2003/7/Vista/XP||3.2.3(r3202)||4.5 MB||Download|