Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver Download
One reason why many people bought the new Canon PIXMA MG2540 printer is because they want to have something fast related with their printing needs. For your information, this printer offers you everything fast related with the printing needs and preferences that you might have.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2260, the maximum printing speed of this printer is reaching 8.4 ipm. Even though there are some other printers with the maximum speed of 20 ipm or more, but you will not be able to get that for at least 200 dollars, while the Canon PIXMA MG2540 printer is tagged around 50 only. That is something that you cannot compare. Besides that, the cable connection of this printer has been using the fast travel connection cable. That means, transferring file to your printer will be faster in many ways. You can also print faster using the cable.
However, one of the best is the manual power on of the printer. You will not need to worry if you want to print your documents as fast as possible. As long as the cable of the printer is plugged, you can directly print using the Canon PIXMA MG2540 printer since the power will be automatically turned on.
Canon PIXMA MG2540 Benefits
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Auto Power On turns the printer on when you start printing; Auto Power Off switches it off when not in use
- Compact All-In-One for the home: print, copy and scan
- Stylish design with all white finish
- High quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver & Software Specifications
- Print Resolution Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi, Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm¹, Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm¹
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi¹, A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds¹
- Copy Speed; sFCOT: Approx. 31 seconds¹, sESAT: Approx. 1.6 ipm¹
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print¹, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download)¹
- Weight: Approx. 3.5 kg, Dimensions (W x D x H): 426 x 306 x 145mm
- Supported Mobile Systems: Windows RT
- Paper Sizes; Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM10
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy “Everyday Use” (GP-501)
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-445 (Black), CL-446 (Colour)
Canon PIXMA MG2540 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG2540, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG2540, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver & Software Downloads
|PIXMA MG2540 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||47.15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2540 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||220.127.116.11||14 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2540 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.1||368.42 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2540 series MP Drivers – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.02||19.45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2540 series XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||17.65 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2540 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.45 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2540 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.23 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2540 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.35 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2540 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.20 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.40 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.42 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MG2540 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168||15.48 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.40 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver – (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.16 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||298.53 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21.48 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||297.83 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.38 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20.23 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.55 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||14.53 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293.18 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.21 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.2 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.3 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.1 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.7 MB||Download|
|MG2540 series User Manual (Windows)||1.2||9.1 MB||Download|
|MG2540 series User Manual (Mac)||1.2||6.6 MB||Download|
|MG2540 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.1||5.5 MB||Download|
|MG2540 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||8.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.7||617 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.7||627 KB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.5||2.8 MB||Download|
|MG2540 series Getting Started Guide||V2||2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.20||420 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||4.00||79 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG2540 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG2540 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG2540 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG2540 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2540 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG2540 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG2540 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG2540, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG2540. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.