Canon PIXMA MG3570 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3570 provides users with easy access. This printer has wireless connection. This gives users fast and easy access whenever they want to use this all-in-one printer. Whether they are going to print, scan, or copy, they can execute the task remotely. They do not need to use the USB cable and things can be done from any place in your house or office as long as there is wireless connection. Executing printing task will not be a problem anymore. Things can be done easily.
If those things are not enough, Canon PIXMA MG3570 still has other features. These are AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. Commonly, users will have to download files when they are going to print files from email. They need to save it in the PC storage. Now, those steps are not necessary anymore. By using those two features, users can easily print directly from email. Documents or pictures can be printed quickly without downloading. Then, printing webpage can also be done easily without any modification or download. Users can also use gadget to print the documents. They can print directly from smartphone or tablet because there is PIXMA Printing Solutions App. This application makes the work much faster and easier.
If users want to print photos, this printer also has useful feature. This feature is called My Image Garden. This feature is helpful to organize pictures. When users want to print or backup pictures, things can be done easily. In this feature, users can also make calendar from the pictures or any photo collages. There are also filters to make the printing result more unique. Then, quality of the printing result is guaranteed by the technology of FINE cartridge. This technology makes Canon PIXMA MG3570 able to print documents, pictures and photos in good color graphic. There are still many other great things from this printer that make this printer awesome.
Canon PIXMA MG3570 Driver & Software Specifications
- Copy Speed (ISO/IEC 29183): 22 sec sFCOT/Simplex, 2.7 ipm sESAT/Simplex
- Scanning Speed Colour: 14 sec, Optical scanning resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Max Print Resolution (Colour): 4800 x 1200 dpi, Duplex Print: Automatic
- Auto Power On/Off (Option to Disable:15 – 240 min)
- Wi-Fi Connectivity with WPS One-touch Setup
- Google Cloud Print Ready (Setup via the PIXMA Printing Solutions App)
- Compatible with Apple AirPrint Driverless Printing Architecture
- PIXMA Printing Solutions App (Available for Apple iOS and Android OS Platforms
- New App Allows Remote Operation of PIXMA Wireless AIO
- Print Photos from Mobile Devices / Tablets to Print
- Print Documents Stored on iPhone and iPad Devices
- Scan Photos and Documents from the PIXMA AIO in JPEG or PDF Formats
- Access Online User Manuals
- Check Printer Status and Remaining Ink Levels
- Check Compatible Ink Cartridges
- Fast Front Design (Allows Ink Replacements and Paper Feeding to be Accomplished Easily and Quickly from the Front of the Device)
- ChromaLife100 Technology
- Versatility of Document Printing with Lab-quality Photo Printing
- Energy and Resource Efficient and Environmentally Friendly
- PIXMA Printing Solution App
- PIXMA Cloud Link
- Google Cloud Print, AirPrint, Image Garden, Auto Power ON
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG3570, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG3570, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
Canon PIXMA MG3570 Driver & Software Downloads
|Pixma MG3570 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.1||49 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3570 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||25 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3570 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.70||18 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3570 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.2||377 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3570 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.4 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3570 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||220.127.116.11||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4.00||7.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.20||4.4 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3570 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.20||1.2 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3570 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3570 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4.00||1.4 MB||Download|
|Pixma MG3570 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.20||1.2 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG3570 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG3570 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG3570 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG3570 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG3570 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG3570 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3570 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG3570 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG3570 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG3570, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG3570. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7.