Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver Download
Latest technology makes it easy to find one smart device with versatility. Canon PIXMA MG5700 gives you exactly the same thing. Not only to print, you also can scan and copy your files. The print quality is great, not only for pictures, but also document. Certainly, FINE technology that becomes one with PIXMA MG5700 displays sharp and crystal clear quality for both pictures and documents. The print speed, it is acceptable. For mono printing it caters you with 12.6ipm, on the contrary for color printing, you have 9.0ipm. The 5-ink tank system, it becomes another factor of the fine quality that you get from the printer.
Like Canon PIXMA IP1800, expecting for the hassle printing, before using Canon PIXMA MG5700, be sure to upload Canon PRINT, this application brings you know no limit to use your printer. Which means, you can add your tablet and your smartphone as PC replacement– the fact is, you can use all of them based on our own convenience. As you have tablet and smartphone ready, there is no necessary for you to deal with using password, router, or any inconveniences like you used. In addition that you want to print photos or some from Instagram, Flickr, and so on, it is very easy. Get yourself access to famous cloud service like OneNote, OneDrive, and so on, it is very easy.
Simply make sure that there is internet connection, then all of the benefits of Canon PIXMA MG5700 will be yours. PIXMA MG5700 not only affordable in price, but also in running cost. As you know that Canon PIXMA ink-system with its five separate tanks? This makes you only replace the ink that is almost empty. There is also XL-sized option for ink-tank for heavy duty printing lifestyle. Not stopping there, capable to print using two sides of the paper, you can save more paper, and your environment.
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Benefits
- Print from and scan to popular cloud services
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink options
- Colour display for easy use and navigation
- Capture your precious moments in high quality prints
- Connect easily to your smartphone or tablet
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver & Software Specs
- Functions: Wireless Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Mono Print Speed: Approx. 12.6 ipm, Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.0 ipm
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow), Approx. 9.0 ipm
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner, Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi, A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 19 sec
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 20 sec, sESAT: Approx. 7.2 ipm, Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Interface Type – PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Admininstration password
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
- Weight: approx. 6.3 kg, Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 455 x 369 x 148 mm
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver & Software Downloads
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG5700, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG5700, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
|MG5700 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||48 MB||Download|
|MG5700 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.90||19 MB||Download|
|MG5700 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||38 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MG5700 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.1||7.9 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|MG5700 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||15 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.20||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.20||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.20||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.20||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.20||277 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.20||456 KB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|MG5700 series Getting Started (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|MG5700 series Getting Started (software installation part)||V1||3.4 MB||Download|
|MG5700 series Getting Started (device setup part)||V1||1.6 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||3.20||90 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||5.20||75 KB||Download|
|MG5700 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.0||17 MB||Download|
|MG5700 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)||1.0||14 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG5700 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG5700 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG5700 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG5700 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5700 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG5700 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG5700 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG5700, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG5700 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG5700. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.