Canon PIXMA MG6360 Driver Download
If you are running a small business on your own, then you will surely need a printer to print many of your papers. However, if you also need a scanner and also a copier machine, then Canon PIXMA MG6360 printer is what you really need. this printer is considered as one multifunctional printer that you can get from Canon. That is because this printer is able to scan and copy a document too, as well as the print of course. As an addition to that, the quality of the copier and scanner is also considerably good, for the all in one multifunctional printer.
If you are asking for its printing quality, then you can make sure that this printer will give you the nice printing result, since it is a Canon after all. Both the black and white printing and the color printing will surely produce the nice detail and color. That is because the Canon PIXMA MG6360 printer is using the latest technology from Canon that will help you print better for many different printing preferences.
For the scanning function of this printer, you can easily scan a document within less than a minute. As an addition to that, the resolution of the scanning is also not less than 4,000dpi. That means, you can have the considerably nice image after the scanning. That way, you can surely have the detailed scans. For the copier, you do not need to worry since the copier will just do the same like many other copiers out there. For its copying speed, you can have the average of 30 to 40 pages of papers within a minute or so. With that fast copying speed, you can make sure that Canon PIXMA MG6360 printer will help you when you have to copy a lot of documents fast.
Canon PIXMA MG6360 Specs
- Printing Resolution: 9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical) dpi, Print Speed; B&W: 15.0 ipm, Colour: 10.0 ipm, 4”X6” photo: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Ink Tanks: PGi650BK, CLi651BK, CLi651C, CLi651M, CLi651Y, CLi651GY (optional XL ink tanks also available)
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″
- Copier Speed; Colour document: Approx 14 sec, Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies, Reduction/Enlargement: 25% to >400%
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS, Scanning resolution: 2400 x 4800 optical dpi
- Software Included: My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 466 x 369 x 148mm, Weight: Approx. 8.4 kg
Canon PIXMA MG6360 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG6360 Driver & Software Downloads
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG6360, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG6360, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
|MG6360 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||45 MB||Download|
|MG6360 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||37 MB||Download|
|MG6360 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.60a||27 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|MG6360 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||58 MB||Download|
|MG6360 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||184.108.40.206||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|MG6360 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||220.127.116.11||18 MB||Download|
|MG6360 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)||19.0.0b||27 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.0.0||2.5 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.5)||2.0.1||5.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.00||3.9 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.80||8.5 MB||Download|
|MG6360 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.80||3.5 MB||Download|
|MG6360 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.80||3.6 MB||Download|
|MG6360 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
|MG6360 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.00||1.3 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG6360 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG6360 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG6360 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG6360 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG6360 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG6360 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6360 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG6360 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG6360 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG6360, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG6360 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG6360. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.