Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver Download
Working in an office will require you to do many task printing related, including the scanning and copying. If you also do that kind of thing every single day, then Canon PIXMA MG6660 printer is the one that you need. This printer is considered as the full package of printer, scanner, and copier machine all in one. Basically, there are a lot of printers that also offer you the similar functions. However, not all of those printers out there will give you the features like the ones that this printer will give to you.
The first one is that this printer will give you the nice printing quality, since this printer is manufactured by Canon. You can simply say that the new technology that is installed by Canon on their printer will surely be the best. Some of those that you can find on this Canon PIXMA MG6660 printer are the FINE cartridge, the ChromaLife printing, plus the five individual ink tanks. With all of those things inside this printer, you can say that nothing will go bad.
If you are asking for its copier performance, you can surely get the detailed copy machine. Like Canon I-SENSYS MF8030Cn, the speed of this printer can be considered as something exceptional. You can get up to 30 pages of paper using this printer as a copier and about five to six papers for the color copier. If you are asking for the scanning function from this printer, then you will be glad to know that the scanning function of this printer is able to give you the very nice resolution. The maximum scanning result resolution of this Canon PIXMA MG6660 printer is reaching 1200 by 2400 dpi and that can be considerably good for a scanner. So, do you think you can find something that you can compare?
Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver & Software Specs
- Printing Resolution: 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi, Print Speed; B&W: 15.0 ipmColour: 9.7 ipm4”X6” photo: Approx. 44 seconds.
- Ink Droplet Size: 2pl/5pl (C/M), 5pl (Dye BK/Y), 13pl (PgBK), Ink Tanks: PGi650BK, CLi651BK, CLi651C, CLi651M, CLi651Y(optional XL ink tanks also available)
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4″x6″, 5″x7″, 8″x10″
- Copier Speed: Colour document: Approx 18 sec, Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies, Reduction/Enlargement: 25% to >400%
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS, Scanning resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi
- Software Included: My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual
- Power Consumption: Standby (Lamp off, connect to PC via USB): Approx 1.3 W, OFF (Connect to PC via USB) 0.3 W, Copying: Approx 13 W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 455 x 369 x 148mm, Weight: Approx. 6.4 kg
Canon PIXMA MG6660 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver & Software Downloads
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG6660, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG6660, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
|MG6660 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||52 MB||Download|
|MG6660 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||32 MB||Download|
|MG6660 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.80||19 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|MG6660 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X) (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6)||1.2||20 MB||Download|
|MG6660 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||188.8.131.52||16 MB||Download|
|MG6660 series CUPS Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||184.108.40.206||17 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.5 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver For Mac OS X 10.6||3.3.4||3.7 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility For Mac (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.00||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.00||474 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.00||262 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.00||376 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.00||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.00||213 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG6660 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG6660 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG6660 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG6660 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6660 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG6660 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG6660 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG6660, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG6660 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG6660. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.