Canon PIXMA MG6860 Driver Download
Working in the office cannot be separated from paper and printing. Most office use paper as their media to write. It has been done in years, paper comes from woods from forest. Woods and plants need time to grow it would be an irresponsible act when human harvest many woods without consider the conservation. Because of that case, offices around the world are keeping trying to reduce the paper usage. To support this growing consciousness Canon the printer manufacturer launched Canon PIXMA MG6860 printer, which believed to be a environment friendly printing machine.
Like Canon PIXMA MG3150, a good printing machine should express efficient and effective works. With these distinctive advantages the printer also helps to reduce the paper usage since every page the printer had been printed reveals a good result. Using Canon PIXMA MG6860 printer is a good choice over many competitors. Most office have plenty text printing that requires to be printed in black, to cover this job the manufacturer install great black cartridge that can result 1000 page printing. As the heart of a printer, the cartridge must have good quality, if not then it is useless to but that kind of printer. Better to make sure first.
The Canon PIXMA MG6860 printer rated as quite reliable printer with all in one feature. The term or reliable printer comes from the perfect combination of functional features and cheap price. Sometimes cheap thing does not mean an ugly product, this phenomenon happens in this printer. Many reviewers stated that this printer has capability of a business printer, a business printer must tough enough since they have to do printing job in many quantity, over time working and receive little maintenance. Sounds like a hell for printers, but that’s the fact. And as conclusion, this printer passes that test.
Canon PIXMA MG6860 Driver & Software Specs
- Printing Resolution: 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi
- Print Speed; B&W: 15.0 ipm, Colour: 9.7ipm, 4”x6” photo paper: Approx. 41sec
- Ink Droplet Size: 2pl/5pl (C/M), 5pl (BK/Y), 13pl (PGBK)
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, envelopes (DL,COM10), 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x10”
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB (USB Port B) / Card slots available
- Copier Speed: Colour document: Approx. 18sec / 7.7ipm, Multiple Copy: Max. 99 pages, Reduction/enlargement: 25% to >400%
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS, Scanning resolution5: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi, Scanning Speed: Approx. 19sec
- Software Included: MP Driver, XPS Printer Driver, Easy-WebPrint EX, MyPrinter, Quick Menu, My Image Garden, On-Screen Manual
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 455 x 369 x 148 mm, Weight: Approx. 6.4kg
Canon PIXMA MG6860 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG6860 Driver & Software Downloads
Good news from the owner of Driver Printer Canon, thus those who look for download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA MG6860, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA MG6860, you need to pay attention toward the installation.
|MG6860 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||48 MB||Download|
|MG6860 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.90||19 MB||Download|
|MG6860 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.00||38 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Windows XP (32-bit)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|MG6860 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||1.1||7.9 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.3||2.2 MB||Download|
|MG6860 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/Mac OS X 10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden For Mac OS X 10.7||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.20||236 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.20||213 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||3.20||204 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||5.20||614 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||5.20||277 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||5.20||456 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MG6860 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA MG6860 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA MG6860 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just click and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly end with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA MG6860 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will be began to set the Canon PIXMA MG6860 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA MG6860 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6860 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA MG6860 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA MG6860 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA MG6860, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG6860 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA MG6860. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.