Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C Free Download Drivers
Having the Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C in your working room is such a very fabulous idea that you have to do. This printer will support you to produce all the files that you need in the best quality. So, you will find that they can suit your requirements and expectations fin order to improve the quality of your works so well.
Besides, the Canon LBP718C can also offer the other wonderful benefits to you, which one of them is the space saving design of the printer. It has been created to have a simple yet stylish design that can suit your available spots perfectly, whether you have it in your workplace or in your home. Then, the awesome black colored case of the printer makes it look so versatile, so that it can beautify any decorations you have applied in your room stunningly.
Moreover, the Canon i-SENSYS LBP 718C can also offer you the fast and great printing performance. This printer can create 16 pages per minute (ppm) for monochrome and 4 ppm for colors. Then, all of the printouts from the printer have the vivid and crisp look that excites your eyes well. It is because there is the combination of the 2400×600 dpi printing resolution and the Quick First Print technology featured on this printer.
Also, update driver: Canon I-SENSYS LBP710Cx Driver Download & Setup
Operating System Compatibility Of Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2003 / Windows Server 2008 / Windows Server 2012 / Windows 2016 / MacOS 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/MacOS Sierra v10.12/ Linux
Specification Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C
- Print Speed: 16 ppm mono, 4 ppm color (A4)
- Printing Method: Laser beam printing
- Print Quality: Up to 2400 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Input (Standard): 150-sheet multi-purpose tray
- Media Types: Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Coated Paper, Transparency (B/W Only), Label, Envelope, Rough Paper, Recycle Paper
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 400mm × 398mm × 223mm
- Weight: Approx. 12.3 kg
- Control Panel: 6 LEDs indicator, 1 operation key
- Interface and Connectivity: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Cartridge 729 Black (1,200 pages)
Cartridge 729 Cyan (1,000 pages)
Cartridge 729 Magenta (1,000 pages)
Cartridge 729 Yellow (1,000 pages)
Drum Cartridge 029 (7,000 pages)
Setup Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C Driver & Software
Manual instruction to install Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C Driver
To uninstall the Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once on the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not the much different way.
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C Printer Driver on Linux
- A Linux-run device
- A Common Unix Printer Service (CUPS) installed on the device.
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C ) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C Printer Driver
- Look for the Windows button on your device’s keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Look for Uninstall a Program tab, select it.
- Look for the name of the printer driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait until the process is done.
- Open Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose a printer driver that you wish to uninstall. (Select Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C if your printer is of that type.)
- Click Remove.
- Go to Application.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Printers. Printer window will pop up.
- Locate Unlock button on the upper right section, select it.
- Enter password.
- Locate the Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C printer driver your wish to uninstall. Find a minus sign under it.
- Click the minus sign.
printerdrivercanon.com provide a download link for Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
|LBP7010C/7018C CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||R1.51V1.10||19 MB||Download|
|LBP7010C/7018C CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2003/Server 2003 R2/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016 [64-bit]||R1.51V1.10||21 MB||Download|
|Auto Shutdown Tool For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [32-bit & 64-bit]||V.41100003||760 KB||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V3.90||41 MB||Download|
|Auto Shutdown Tool [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||V1.00||352 KB||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||V2.70||122 MB||Download|
|Auto Shutdown Tool For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||V1.00||245 KB||Download|
|LBP7010C/LBP7018C User's Guide||USRM184862||3.5 MB||Download|
|LBP7010C/LBP7018C Quick Setup Guide||RT50688010||849 KB||Download|
|[Windows] LBP7010C/LBP7018C e-Manual||USRM184862||4.4 MB||Download|
|[Mac] LBP7010C/LBP7018C e-Manual||USRM184862||4.6 MB||Download|
Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C Driver & Software Download For Windows, Mac Os, Linux
Good news from the owner printerdrivercanon.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C, the download link is accessible, and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon i-SENSYS LBP718C, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download user manual below.